Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Review: (21 Points)
1. Rewards Rate:
1.5% cash back on all purchases
2. Sign up Bonus:
3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent.
3. Intro Purchase And Balance Transfer Apr:
0% intro apr on purchase and balance transfer for 15 months.
4. Regular APR:
17.24% – 25.99% variable
5. Annual Fee:
6. Foreign Transaction Fee:
3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
7. This is good card if you want to make wide variety of purchase. You will get 1.5 % cash back on all purchase and 3 % on first year up to $20000 spend.
High rewards rate and no minimum redemption
No annual fee
Intro APR period on Purchases and Balance Transfers
Rewards don’t expire
No limits on cash back
Transfer rewards as Ultimate Rewards points to other Chase cards
9. The chase freedom unlimited can provide incredible value when paired with a premium Chase card.
No bonus categories
Has foreign transaction fee
11. Chase freedom unlimited is not suitable for:
People who wish to use credit card abroad.
Those who got approved for 5 or more credit cards in the last 2 years
12. Balance Transfer Fee:
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
13. This is best card if you are looking to earn simple and easy to understand reward program and no annual fee.
14. Cash Advance Fee:
5%, $10 minimum
15. Penalty Apr:
16. Late Fee:
17. Customer Experience:
24/7 customer service?: Yes
Google Play Store mobile app rating: 4.6/5
Apple Store mobile app rating: 4.8/5
18. Other Benefits:
Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey
Zero liability protection
Extended warranty protection
19. Credit Needed:
Good to excellent 670 – 850
20. It offers plenty of options for cashing in on rewards.
21. Go for Chase Freedom Unlimited:
If you prefer flat rate of cash back.
If you wish to use card for general purchase.
If you are ultimate Rewards cardholders and want to pair a good flat rate card with a card that earns more points in particular bonus categories.
Related No Annual Fee Credit Card Reviews:
Related 0% Intro Apr Credit Card Reviews: