Bp Visa Credit Card Review – 14 Points
1. If you are frequent Bp customer bp visa credit card is good option.
2. Reward Rate:
25¢ off per gallon for every $100 spent at BP
15¢ off per gallon for every $100 spent on eligible groceries, dining and travel
5¢ off per gallon for every $100 spent on all other purchases
3. Intro Bonus:
25¢ off per gallon for every $100 you spend in the first 90 days of account opening, excluding non-BP gas stations
4. Regular APR:
5. Annual Fee:
6. Foreign Transaction Fee:
3% of each transaction
7. Penalty Apr:
8. Cash Advance Fee:
5% $10 min
9. Credit Needed:
650 – 850
10. Bp visa credit card is not for:
People who want rewards on wide range of categories.
People looking for good early spend bonus.
11. You will not earn anything when you use this card at non bp station.
12. You will earn rewards 2.25 to 3 % on groceries, dining out and travel.
13. You will get 3.75 to 5 % at bp station pump.
14. Earn and redeem rewards as you go in 1¢ increments.
Other Gas Credit Card Review: