Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card Review With Pro And Cons – 20 Points
1. With $150 sign up bonus and unlimited 1.5 % cash back on every purchase and easy redemption make this card winner.
No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
Other cards have longer 0% periods
The highest pure and straightforward cash back percentage among credit cards of 1.5%
Some other cash back credit cards offer bigger sign-up bonuses
Intro APR period on Purchases and Balance Transfers
Need excellent credit
Offers a one-time cash bonus of $150
No bonus rewards categories
Charges a 3% balance transfer fee
Potentially high APR
2. Sign up Bonus:
$150 after spending $500 in first 3 months
3. Reward Rate:
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
4. Intro Apr:
0 % intro apr for purchase and balance transfer for 15 months
5. Regular Apr:
6. Annual Fee:
7. Foreign Transaction Fee:
8. Other Benefits:
24-hour travel assistance
Auto rental collision damage waiver
Travel accident insurance
9. Balance Transfer Fee
10. Cash Advance Fee
3% Min $10
11. Customer Experience:
24/7 customer service:
Online chat available:
Google Play Store mobile app rating:
Apple Store mobile app rating:
12. Credit Needed:
690 – 850 Good to Excellent
13. There is no limit on how much cash rewards you can earn. Cash back wont expired. No rotating categories or sign up needed to earn rewards.
14. Foreign Transaction Fee:
15. Penalty APR:
16. Capital One Quicksilver card is good for:
People who prefer flat rate card.
People who want to take advantage of 0% intro apr on purchase and balance transfer.
People who want card without annual fee and foreign transaction fee.
17. This card is not for you:
If you want to maximize rewards.
If you are big spender and able to qualify for bigger sign up bonus.
18. Quicksilver is one of the best card with combination of high flat rate rewards, sign up bonus, 0% intro apr, low fee and simple redemption.
Other Gas Credit Card Review:
Related 0% Intro Apr Credit Card Reviews:
Related Best Rewards Credit Card Reviews: