U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature Card review With Pro And Cons – 18 Points
1. The U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card allows you to choose categories where you will earn most. This is good card for reward optimizer or for everyday use but it required some work.
2. Reward Rate:
5% cash back on 2 categories of your choice ($2,000 purchase limit per quarter)
2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, such as gas stations or grocery stores
1% cash back on other purchases
3. Sign Up Bonus:
$150 after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
4. Annual Fee:
5. Intro Apr:
0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles
6. Regular Apr:
16.24% – 25.74% Variable APR
7. High reward rate with flexibility to choose your own categories make this a great card.
8. 2% Categories (You Pick One):
5% Categories (You Pick Two)
Select Clothing Stores
Sporting Goods Stores
No Annual Fee
0% intro apr on balance transfer
Solid Sign-up Bonus.
Visa Signature Benefits.
High rewards rate
Bonus cash back categories
No Penalty Apr
No Minimum Redemption
Foreign transaction fee
No 0% intro purchase apr
Cash Back Points Expire After 36 Months.
card’s baseline cash back rate is a mere 1%.
11. Credit Needed:
Good to Excellent
12. Foreign Transaction Fee:
3% if the purchase is made in a foreign currency; 2% if it’s in U.S. dollars.
13. Balance Transfer Fee:
3% Min $5
14. Us bank cash + visa signature card is not for you if you do not plan your budget monthly and consistently.
15. Customer Experience:
24/7 customer service?: Yes
Online chat available?: Yes
Google Play Store mobile app rating: 2.9/5
Apple Store mobile app rating: 4.8/5
16. Get Us Bank Cash+ Card:
If you want to choose bonus categories.
If you prefer cash back over points or miles.
If you want to take advantage of intro balance transfer offer.
17. Other Benefits:
24/7 concierge service
Emergency card replacement
Extended warranty coverage on purchases made with the card
Auto rental collision damage waiver
18. This card is not for you if you prefer simplicity.
Other Gas Credit Card Review: