U.s. Bank Visa® Platinum Card Review With Pro & Cons – 21 Points
1. Us bank visa platinum card is a great choice If you are interested in avoiding interest charges. It offers lengthy 0% intro apr period with $0 annual fee. Pick something else if you are interested in rewards and bonus.
2. Intro Apr On Purchase:
0% intro APR on purchases for 18 billing cycles
3. Intro Apr On Balance Transfer:
0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 billing cycles
4. Annual Fee:
5. Reward Rate:
6. Sign Up Bonus:
7. Regular Apr:
8. Balance Transfer Fee:
3% Minimum $5
Intro apr on purchase and balance transfer
No annual fee
Flexibility to choose a payment due date
Free Credit Score and Reporting Tools
No Penalty APR.
No sign up bonus
3% Foreign transaction fee
Balance Transfer Fee
11. This card is good for longer intro apr period and cellphone protection.
12. This card is not for earning rewards or sign up bonus.
13. Foreign Transaction Fee:
14. Max Late Fee:
15. Cash Advance Apr:
16. Cash Advance Fee:
4% Min $10
17. Smart Chip:
Yes, Chip and signature
Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card.
Flexibility to choose a payment due date that fits your schedule.
0% Intro APR for balances transferred within 60 days of account opening.
Free credit score
Auto rental insurance
19. Credit Needed:
Good 690 – 717
20. Customer Experience:
24/7 customer service?: Yes
Online chat available?: Yes
Google Play Store mobile app rating: 2.9/5
Apple Store mobile app rating: 4.8/5
21. Get U.s. Bank Visa® Platinum Card:
If you want long intro apr on new purchases and balance transfer.
If you want perks like cellphone protection.
If you are more interested in 0% intro apr than earning rewards.