U.s. Bank Visa® Platinum Card Review With Pro & Cons – 21 Points
1. Us bank visa platinum card is a great choice If you are interested in avoiding interest charges. It offers lengthy 0% intro apr period with $0 annual fee. Pick something else if you are interested in rewards and bonus.
Intro apr on purchase and balance transfer
No annual fee
No sign up bonus
3% Foreign transaction fee
Flexibility to choose a payment due date
Balance Transfer Fee
Free Credit Score and Reporting Tools
No Penalty APR.
2. Intro Apr On Purchase:
0% intro APR on purchases for 18 billing cycles
3. Intro Apr On Balance Transfer:
0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 billing cycles
4. Annual Fee:
5. Reward Rate:
6. Sign Up Bonus:
7. Regular Apr:
8. Balance Transfer Fee:
3% Minimum $5
9. This card is good for longer intro apr period and cellphone protection.
10. This card is not for earning rewards or sign up bonus.
11. Foreign Transaction Fee:
12. Max Late Fee:
13. Cash Advance Apr:
14. Cash Advance Fee:
4% Min $10
15. Smart Chip:
Yes, Chip and signature
Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S.Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card.
Flexibility to choose a payment due date that fits your schedule.
0% Intro APR for balances transferred within 60 days of account opening.
Free credit score
Auto rental insurance
17. Credit Needed:
Good 690 – 717
18. Customer Experience:
24/7 customer service?: Yes
Online chat available?: Yes
Google Play Store mobile app rating: 2.9/5
Apple Store mobile app rating: 4.8/5
19. Get U.s. Bank Visa® Platinum Card:
If you want long intro apr on new purchases and balance transfer.
If you want perks like cellphone protection.
If you are more interested in 0% intro apr than earning rewards.
Related 0% Intro Apr Credit Card Reviews: