How To Get Out Of Credit Card Debt Fast? – 13 Points
1. Try to pay off highest interest rate card first.
2. Consider not to use credit card when you are working on reducing your dent.
3. Listen to Dave Ramsey
4. Call up each credit card company and request lower interest rates.
5. Pay more than minimum.
6. Get organised and set budget.
7. Pay off the smallest balance first. You will be motivated.
8. Increase your income.
9. Make credit card debt reduction strategy.
10. Apply for a 0% intro balance transfer card and transfer your credit card debt to that account.
11. Take personal loan to pay off credit card debt. Interest rate on personal loan is lower than credit card debt.
12. Prioritise your spending habit.
13. Continue paying your credit card debt and do not close card.