When is an annual Fee Credit Card Worth It?
1. Card offers large sign up bonus that outweighs annual fee.
2. If you are earning enough rewards to offset annual fee.
3. If you have bad or limited credit history and you have to choose a credit card with an annual fee.
4. If you are interested in travel perks like free hotel stays, airport lounge access, or membership in hotel and airline loyalty programs.
5. If you need 0% inro apr.
6. If you are interested in insurance and other protection like primary rental car coverage, trip cancellation/delay coverage, and emergency travel assistance.
7. If you are interested in point transfer.
8. If you are using cards extra benefits frequently enough.
9. Generally credit cards with annual fee offers better benefits and perks.
10. If you spend more than $5000 a year on travel and dining.
11. If you spend a lot on groceries.