Why you should get a no-annual-fee credit card?
1. It is easier to get no annual fee credit card.
Many no annual fee credit cards are made for bad and fair credit. So you can start your credit card journey..
2. You will not have to pay annual fee.
3. You will not need to budget and remember to pay fee.
4. It will helps you to increase your credit score and to build credit history.
Keeping no annual fee credit card long term and use it responsibly will help you to increase your credit score.
5. No annual fee credit cards offer more general rewards.
Many premium cards give rewards around hotels and airfare. No annual fee credit cards are made for general purchases. So it is better to keep one no annual fee credit card.
6. Many no annual fee credit cards offer 0% intro apr on purchase and balance transfer.
You can get 0% intro apr on purchase and balance transfer on $0 annual fee cards like chase freedom unlimited and bank of america cash reward credit cards.